Thursday, July 27, 2006

So, well...

If you would ever care to know what masochistic withdrawal symptoms would feel like...

1. Get yourself a high speed Internet connection.
2. Do this in an environment where mostly everyone locks themselves in their rooms with their high speed net connections.
3. Now go delete your Orkut account.

225 friends is a ridiculous number...I know there are studs with a lot more, but I'm too introverted to have 225 of them. Especially when I find myself browsing through their communities to figure out where we might have met. I wish it werent impolite to reject a friend request from some1 you dont remember anymore.

Knowing myself, I'd probably start the whole shebang again sometime. Issue sheepish apologies to all and sundry, and go gung ho over arbit communities that define me.
I wrote that I was happy, yes. Happiness and self cynicism can coexist.

And for fuck's sakes, dudes....get the damn blogpost sites back. What are you banning next, email lists? telephones? how about the bloody Morse Code?

Edit... Results of a perfectly sober morning. But I did wake up at 4 am and stare at the lappy ( & orkut) for abt 3 hours, before wanting to dismantle the whole joke...so just put this all down to a cranky body clock

Song of the moment
"Lord of the rings" cover of the "Requiem for a dream" theme

No comments: