Sunday, August 06, 2006

:)

Moderately buzzed now. With a combination of stf=uff most of you would wag your heads disaaprovingly. Or atleast I hoped you wouldnt.

5 am here, Sat morning, back in Bangalore, this time for the placements pitch. In a place I am going to call home for several years atleast, regardless of whether I actually get to stay there or not. We're a team of 4, hoping to pitch to a good number of comapnies so that they come down to campus and hire our class at the end of the year. WE'll be here for the week.

I am buzzed, and high. Well, buzzed enough during the last 4 posts too, but high for the very 1st time. this ppost has all that to say in the gist of its subject line.

And, btw, my Orkut account hasnt been deleted. I can swear that I clicked thru the motions and got myself booted out in good measure.But I went thru that stuff buzzed too...and I tyupe this when buzzed too. You are at the horns of a logical dilemma.
And if you truly are so, welcome, my man. How could I miss you in Bacchus land?

I am going to get this off my chest too. Bacchus is the name of the Roman/Greek/European god of wine. As is Dionysus in some greek/Romean/Europran mythology. Dennis is a derivative of Dionysus. So if I could type a coherent blog even when well buzzed, its because I am the God of this rum bottle.

Coherent , yes. Focussed, insightful, never mind

Came up with a pun for you too. This post hasnt got a point, because of all the pints imbibed by its author. Its not a pun, but you gotta read it aloud to appreciate its delight value. A few pints wud help u appreciate it better.

Monday I work. Monday I be studmuffin who got companies for placements abroad. Monday I enhance college brand, hone presentation skills in duel with sabre teethed HR dudes, appreciate the joy of a day spent intent on hard work and success.
Fopr now I watch you check yourself in the mirror for having read till here.

Currently listening

Clocks by Coldplay

No comments: