Sunday, August 20, 2006

random

Thinking's supposed to clear stuff up in your head, not muddy them further. I've lost faith in my thought processes recently.

I'm in the process of shifting rooms. I've had the keys to another room for a month now...this one has better access to sunlight, but the bathroom's shabbier looking. Plus the accoustics of the place are somehow better.

I've wasted ALL of the time since my last post about how much work I had. With a vengeance. Self administered studies on self indicate that I'm a wee bit more productive when the room door's left wide open. I'm guessing it's about maintaining some appearance of responsibility or respectability.

Here's what :

I’ve got nothing on my mind: nothing to remember,
Nothing to forget. and I’ve got nothing to regret,
But I’m all tied up on the inside,
No one knows quite what I’ve got;
And I know that on the outside
What I used to be, I’m not anymore.

You know I’ve heard about people like me,
But I never made the connection.
They walk one road to set them free
And find they’ve gone the wrong direction.

But there’s no need for turning back
`cause all roads lead to where I stand.
And I believe I’ll walk them all
No matter what I may have planned.

Crossroads - Don McLean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Befuddlement of thought process is accompanied by paranoia and a judgement of self rectitute, both of which are illusion's progeny.


Jinxed