Sunday, April 01, 2007

apologies and all

It's a conundrum, mate. One spends 5 days at office and home, swearing at the dialup, waiting for his turn on the computer, and generally being too frustrated to do anything beyond playing some music and some Counterstrike. One tells himself he'd get out of that neurotic mess come the weekend.

And he does succeed at that. A bit too well. I know I've blogged unsober in the past, but c'mon...in these hard times...between a pint and an empty Word doc staring back at you...what would you do for 2 days?

But umm, I did want to blog some announcements today. There's a will to take writing a bit more seriously now. I'll try and pimp this space with some eye candy too. And I'd try and go anonymous...allow myself some serious bloodletting, both creatively and personally.
I cant decide yet on whether to start another url now, a la lifebeyondnitie.com, or to archive the older stuff in a password protected section on the site, or just leave the shit the way it is. Opinions pliss

I've been spending too much time here. I've also been spending too much time in the bar, but I'd vehemently protest (hic), that's it more to do with the former.

Song in my head : Roadtripping, RHCP

1 comment:

Gobri said...

lifebeyondnitie.com??? Shoot, what must that be like. Way cooler and finally 'life'.

Kidding. I should not talk too much right now as life beyond gokhale is actually quite exciting and at times better than gokhale itself. Do not quote me on that one.