Saturday, March 04, 2006

not fresh ground..

Nope...this isnt the 1st post on this blog...I'd started on this bout 2 months back..as some means of outletting( ? ) whatever comes to my head.
Then realised that my head's filled with senti crap u shudnt be made to read thru....seriously, if u meet those silent, sardonic types and u want them to open up...be bloody sure u dont really want them to.

I'll start off reaffirming stuff...my name's Dennis, 23 years old, i live in bombay, waddle thru life befuddled and frustrated, get easily drunk, (eagerly too)....and shud have already done a lot of things i havent moved a finger towards starting with. I've never had a girl, not been to goa, cant ride a bike, cant dance for nuts and I cant see beyond two feet

No idea bout what to write..none. Shud get off my ass n step out
If u thought this was going to be an extension of my lively, vivacious self...u poor bastard

Currently listening to
Needle in the hay by Elliott Smith (Good Will Hunting soundtrack)
nice...apt one

1 comment:

Social Loafer said...

I've never had a girl, not been to goa, cant ride a bike, cant dance for nuts and I cant see beyond two feet


that would describe me too perfectly... let me add a few more

cant stop listening to music, cant stop thinking, cant wait for something to happen in life